Tournament passes for the upcoming 2014 Western Regional Playoffs will be available starting Monday.
With the Prince Albert Mintos serving as hosts for the AAA playdowns, the puck drops for the first game on April 3.
The four-day tournament will see seven games played between the Mintos and the league winners from Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northern Ontario.
The Mintos have the following games scheduled:
• Thursday, April 3 at 8 p.m. vs. Northern Ontario;
• Friday, April 4 at 8 p.m. vs. Manitoba;
• Saturday, April 5 at 3:30 p.m. vs. Saskatchewan.
The final is set for 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 6.
All of the games are at the Art Hauser Centre.
Tournament passes are $40 for adults and $30 for seniors and students. Only cash is being accepted for the passes, which are being sold at the Art Hauser Centre Office between 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Passes are also being sold during the Raiders playoff game on Wednesday.
The other games that don’t involve the Mintos are:
• Thursday, April 3 at 5 p.m., Saskatchewan vs. Manitoba.
• Friday, April 4 at 5 p.m., Northern Ontario vs. Saskatchewan.
• Saturday, April 5 at 12:30 p.m., Manitoba vs. Northern Ontario.
The playdowns winner will advance to the national Telus Cup tournament, which is being held in Moose Jaw from April 21-27.