Ninety volunteers are needed on Aug. 20 as the city prepares to host a live TSN SportsCentre broadcast at the Kinsmen Water Park.
The events will take place that afternoon between 1-5 p.m. as part of the city’s efforts to land an additional $100,000 from the Kraft Celebration Tour to fix the waterslides.
The day begins with a free swim at 1 p.m., community entertainment, activation activities and a barbecue from 2 - 4 p.m., with the live TSN broadcast taking place from 4-5 p.m.
Volunteers are needed in different spots
• Kraft Brand Activations -- Assist with booth set-up, distribute product samples, coordinate games and supervise activation area.
• TSN Activations -- Manage activity, assist in set-up and take-down.
• Barbecue -- Support with community barbecue set-up and take-down, food preparation and cooking.
• Event Set-up & Take-Down -- Assist with event set-up and take-down under the direction of the KCT Event Management Team .
• Event Security -- Assist with crowd control and supervise event area. Must be 25 years and older.
• Drivers -- Drivers to provide local transportation to TSN and event staff. They will be required the day prior to the event and on event.
Anyone who can help is asked to contact Sheila Fazio at email@example.com or 306-940-8471.