The paramedics who make up Parkland Ambulance Care responded to 47 incidents over the weekend to Sunday at noon, including the following calls they make note of in a weekend round-up press release.
© Herald file photo
• Shortly before 8 p.m. on Friday, paramedics responded to an assault in the 300 block of 19th Street East, where they cared for a 40-year-old man for minor injuries, taking him to hospital.
• Serious injuries were reported as a result of a 3:15 a.m. assault on Saturday morning.
The incident took place in the 1300 block of 17th Street west, where paramedics treated for a 39-year-old man for injuries, taking him to hospital in serious condition.
• At about 8:20 a.m. on Saturday, paramedics responded to an assault in the 1900 block of 14th Street West. They cared for a 22-year-old man with injuries, taking him to hospital in good condition.
• A motor vehicle collision on Highway 2 north of Gardner Road had paramedics called out at about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Paramedics reported no injuries at the site.
• Parkland Ambulance Care also responded to an assault in the 1200 block of First Avenue at about 10:15 a.m. on Sunday. As reported elsewhere in today’s edition of the Daily Herald, this call involved a 30-year-old woman who is faced with critical injuries. She has been transported to Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon. City police are currently investigating this incident.