It was a fairly quiet weekend for the Prince Albert Fire Department with only four service calls in the area.
© Daily Herald file photo.
Of the four calls, two were to provide assistance at motor vehicle collision sites, with one in the RM of Prince Albert and one in the city.
In another call, fire crews were dispatched in response to a reported carbon monoxide alarm. Upon initial assessment, carbon monoxide levels were determined to be 100 parts per million. Crews had service personnel attend to the problem.
The final call was to a reported structure fire, which proved to be a false alarm after the smoke was observed to be coming from a chimney.