Send A Message To The Troops

Terry
Terry Munro
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

If you appreciate what our troops are doing for us and for our country,
Send them a special Message.

If you appreciate what our troops are doing for us and for our country,

Let them know, by sending them a message. Just fill in the Comments feature below.

• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments

Recent comments

• jennifer d custer
    October 07, 2013 - 14:06

hi i pray that you all come home safely...........you are my # 1 heroes please write to me @jennifer d custer box 64 pelican narrows sask sop oeo...remember you are greatly appreciated here in canada.god bless .please come home safely.much love and respect.........jennifer.

• jennifer d custer
    October 07, 2013 - 14:05

• Sue & Cricket Bilodeau
    December 16, 2012 - 14:15

Bonjour and a top of the morning to you, we are proud of you courageous works of our Soldiers, A millon thanks , as my Grandfather said to the troops "keep your powder dry and do not take any wooden nickles Merci Cookie. Sue & Cricket

• Jon
    October 04, 2012 - 00:45

Simply put, you all do the things everyday that the rest of us cannot. A comment on the internet will never truly display my utmost gratitude for what each and every one of you does. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for protecting the people who aren't strong enough to protect themselves. You are all heroes. No matter the reason for being where you are, you will always have my support. Be safe and come home to the ones that love you.

Tom
      December 15, 2012 - 11:35

I just want to let all of you know that we do care about you there fighting for our freedom. Please don't forget this Christmas I will pray that you are in Good Hands.

• Terry
    October 03, 2012 - 13:54

I wish to apologize for those that attempted to leave a message in our last link...we had some technical issues, which are now resolved. So please, feel free to let the men and women of our armed forces know just how much they are appreciated.