NEW DAILY HERALD JOB OPPORTUNITY
Transcontinental Saskatchewan Media Group Inc, part of TC Media, is currently seeking an energetic and dedicated professional to join our team as Finance Assistant for a 1 year term. This position will be located at the Prince Albert Daily Herald.
TC Media is a leading edge media publisher with a network of newspapers, websites, and other media assets. Beyond being Canada’s largest commercial printer, our publication arsenal includes newspapers and their associated websites; Moose Jaw Times-Herald, The Prince Albert Daily Herald, FYi, Rural Roots, Sask. News Now, Southwest Booster plus weekly publications across Saskatchewan. Still more than a newspaper publisher, we provide multi media advertising solutions that leverage an industry leading array of national brands; Canadian Living, The Hockey News, Occasions Magazine, Weblocal.ca, Yahoo.ca, and BidGo.ca just to name a few.
• Daily cash sheets and bank deposits
• Daily cash reconciliations
• Cash receipts journal
• Accounts receivable and collections
• Accounts payable invoice coding
• Month end duties
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Familiarity with PBS/DTI and PeopleSoft
• Diploma in Accounting or previous accounting experience considered an asset.
• Organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the above criteria and are excited to begin your career with us, please apply by email to
Applications will be treated confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.