Updated at 19:39 - Rounding the corner into their final two days, Prince Albert Salvation Army’s Christmas Kettle Campaign reached 92 per cent of its goal by Monday morning.
Updated at 22:26 - A Facebook status made two weeks ago has led to the donation of more than 100 toys and books to the Children’s Haven this holiday season..
Canada - World
17:05 - WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval Monday to a new drug from Bristol-Myers Squibb to treat the deadliest form of skin cancer..
Updated at 22:26 - While others are wrestling with the effects of eating too much turkey and fruitcake in the days prior, Adrian Bruce and a few dozen youth will be hitting the mats in Prince Albert for some more conventional wrestling. .
Updated on December 21, 2014 - Tenore’s David Wise (centre) sings with Jason Catron (left) and Mark David Williams (right) as the trio performs a holiday song during their Christmas show in front of a large crowd at the E.A. Rawlinson Centre on Sunday evening. .Photo
Updated at 13:28 - Dear Editor,.
Updated on December 16, 2014 - The moment Willow arrived at our shelter on November 2nd, she wasted no time showing us her rambunctious personality. She is one big goofball who would play all day if given a chance, taking the occasional nap to regain some energy. With Willows big....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Track Santa with a little help from OnStar!
- Google wants to integrate Android directly into a vehicle’s infotainment system
- Nissan sells 100,000 vehicles in Canada for the first time in its history
- 2015 Nissan Rogue and 2015 Nissan Altima: got my kicks on Route 66
- Spyker is officially bankrupt